Friday, December 5, 2008

cb inner circle bonus


The Best Marketing Experts Too, With...


The 4 Part C.B.I.C. Authority Interview Series

I conducted four blazing hot interviews over the last couple months and got some
of the biggest names to lay it all out on the table for you.


We begin with...


Chris X

Chris X is the wildly successful marketer best known for “Dayjob Killer” and
“Google Nemesis.” Still just a tender 25 years old, Chris has sold more than 25,000 Clickbank
products in the last 2 years alone!
These days he earns over$2,100,000 per year with Clickbank alone! That's $2.1
million!
But Chris is best known as a man who has successfully shown thousands of failing
affiliates the key to true super affiliate success. He's one of my teachers... and now he's one of yours too!
Chris opens up about how to find content... JV partners and more. He gives you
the 411 on how he can earn crazy, obscene amounts of money... And how you can do
it too!


Click Here
Imagine averaging more than $2,600.00 per day for 16 days straight!


Alex Goad

Alex burst onto the marketing scene just two years ago and since has made quite
the name for himself!
Just how do you make a name for yourself these days?
By selling millions upon millions of dollars worth of info-products!
In this private interview Alex reveals how he went from nowhere to million
dollar affiliate... And how you can “model” his success, turning it into your success! 
But that's not all. This interview digs deep to solve...
The mysteries of Google indexing... thinking like a JV partner...what the
big shots are looking for in a partner... and so much more!


Alex is a great person for you to copy and profit from!


Rob Benwell

Rob Benwell is a take-no-prisoners marketer who has earned 3 million dollars to
date. He's done it with hugely successful products such as “Niche Annihilation Method”
and “Blogging To The Bank.” In this exclusive interview Rob tells it like it is and reveals everything...
From how to name a product... to how to meet the best JV partners!
He also let's slip about... The little known Inner Circle within the Inner Circle! 
This is going to blow your mind!


Why did I include Rob? I want you to make this kind of money, that's why!
A random week for my friend Rob!


E. Rock

Eric Rockefeller- E. Rock to his friends- tells all in this deep-probing
interview. He's best known for Affiliate Rock star Status and Affiliates Undercover. Two
products that put him on the map. Nothing is out of bounds for Eric who doesn't mind naming names... and giving
numbers!
He even explains how he was able to bank... ...$60,000.00 on his first product launch ever! And that was way before he knew
what he knows now.  But that's not all! Eric reveals... How he was able to sneak into the Inner Circle when no one was looking and
create a brand the likes of which has never before been seen.



Eric explains his unique approach to going from failed office worker to
marketing rock star overnight!
Informative of course... but entertaining as well!


“I'm Not Done Yet!

Because... If You'll Be Among The Very First To Sign Up I'll Throw In These...”


4Red Hot
Extremely Limited Time
Bonuses


The C.B.I.C Quick start Guide:
This guide is one of the ways I've been able to make this system dead-set simple
for novices, yet powerful and advanced enough for everyone else.
Now you never have to wonder in what order you should digest this course.
I show you where to start... and how to follow that rainbow to the pot of gold
waiting for you at the end!


The Inner Circle Process Map:
This is the simplest way to successfully follow all the “power steps” you must
take at every stage of the game...Everything is mapped out from “creating credibility” to “winning JV contests” to
“infiltrating the inner circle.” Each step links to the next logical step and allows for detours and side-steps.
The step bubbles even point you to different places in the course so you can
brush up on your next move before you make it!


The Lost Alex Goad MP3:
A couple months ago my hard drive fried and I thought these MP3's were gone
forever...
But some local techs went to work on it and were able to recover 99% of Alex's
interview.
I originally recorded these to be part of their own product, but since I'm
feeling fortunate they were saved you can have them just for signing up now.
This interview is red hot and will become the most played file on your Ipod.


The Lost Eric Rockefeller MP3:
The best 70% of this industry buzzing interview has also been recovered!
Eric's back from the ashes and I couldn't be happier!
Now you get both high quality MP3s, ready for instant download.
Consider them companions to the pdf files... or vice versa!
Now you don't have to decide which method of delivery you prefer.
You get 'em both!


Burn them to CD... listen on your computer, or better yet... upload them to your
Ipod (or any MP3 player)!

A Combined $116 .00 Bonus Value


“So... How Much Is This Kind Of
Intense Training Going To Cost?”


Almost nothing... really. I mean, when you compare it to what you're getting
it's practically free. I'll tell you the exact price in just a second.


But first I have to fix a mistake I made...
You see... while eating lunch today I just re-read this page. I often do that
when I'm almost done... Just to see if it's flowing...
And I realized earlier I promised to reveal something but I never got around to
it.


I assure you that was not by design. Anyone who knows me will tell you when I
say I'll reveal all... I reveal all.


It's just that when I'm writing something as exciting as this offer, I sometimes
lose track of myself...


For that, I'm sorry.


Anyway... I promised to tell you how I was able to get into that back room where
the Clickbank Clique was hanging out. That private meeting place... the
“secret seminar within the seminar”...


How I did it was brazen... gutsy... and probably a little crazy...


I had already seen another seminar go'er try to enter and fail... so I knew I had
one shot at this, and needed to try something big.


That's when I saw big time Internet marketer, NAME REMOVED walking back from the
men's room to that private room.


Just as he was approaching... a few feet from those big oak doors...I put my
hand out and grabbed his. A forced handshake of sorts...


With my other hand I grabbed that door handle and pulled. And as if in
mid-sentence I say, “... and that's how I knew the niche was ripe!”


I laughed... slapped him on the back and looked up...


We were in the room. I had done it. I successfully faked my way into the inner
circle.


No one even questioned my entry because I was walking and talking with one of
the biggest shots at the whole event!


And that's not even the best part.


Around a half hour later that same marketer saunters over and pulls me aside. He
goes... “Don't think I don't know what you did back there. You used me to crash
the party!”


Assuming this was where the story would take a horrible turn, I didn't say a
word. He continues... “Genius! You're a real thinker. I like that.”


He is now one of my biggest JV partners.


“No... That Sneaky Tactic Isn't In The Course...”


I didn't include it because it was a fluke, and will probably never work
again...


But... I did include every other tip, trick, strategy and tactic you'll use to
crash through the gate to the Inner Circle, and emerge on the other side as a
major player in the marketing game.


“Um... Chris... you were going to tell me the price...”


Sorry... back on track now.


You know... I hear from entrepreneurs like you everyday...


I personally know one marketer who pays $25,000.00 per year for mentoring from a
guru! And that's just to learn some of what I'm offering you today.


Earlier this year I took five driven marketers under my wing and personally
coached them to their biggest (in some cases, their first) successes.


The price tag? $5,000.00 per student. And each of them was imparted with all the
knowledge... all the tools to make the biggest joint venture deals.


And... as you've read some of the unsolicited testimonials on this page you
already know a few of those marketers are out there right now forming
substantial joint venture relationships.


Out there right now making the big bucks... “getting it done,” as my father used
to say.


And they're doing it with the same training you're getting today. That's
right... everything in this course is as I taught it to them, just months ago.


The only real difference here is the price.


You won't pay $5,000.00 for this package. Not even close.


Some who write me say they've bought other programs for up to $997.00...


And that's to learn affiliate marketing only!


You and I both agree if I offered you my entire Clickbank Inner Circle
package for half that price, it would be a bargain.


$500.00 for the simplest, quickest and easiest way to stick your shovel in the
sand and come up with gold... that's a heck of a deal, sure...


But you won't pay $500.00 today. Heck... I'm not going to charge you even 1/5th
of that price.


Invest right now and the entire package is yours for just $97.00. A bargain even
if the price was doubled!
If This Yellow Message Is Still On The Page Read On To See If You're Eligible
For A Huge Price cut!


“And I Take All The Risk With My...”



100% Money Back
No Questions Asked!


And I Mean It!



Use every tip, trick and cash-sucking strategy I give you... Implement the
step-by-step plan I lay out...


And if after 60 days you're not completely delighted with the results...


Just write me for a prompt and courteous refund. This refund is unconditional...


You don't even have to prove you tried! Just write to me at any time during the
first 60 days... tell me you're unhappy and your investment is back in your
pocket!


I want you to be happy... and I'll do whatever I have to in order to make it so.
This is my promise to you.


“I Take That Risk So You Can Achieve
Success Just Like These Marketers Did...”


Matt Benwell
“You should be charging heaps more for these secrets” “Hey Chris
You've really hit the nail on the head with this info dude. You should have been
charging heaps more for these secrets. Anyone that's picks up a copy of CBIC is
in for a real treat and a whole heap of cash at the same time!!
I've even implemented some of these new techniques to my own business which let
me tell you ...they are awesome!
Anyone that wants to earn mega bucks online would be crazy not to check out
CBIC. I wish this kind of info was available online when I first started ...would have
made things a whole lot simpler.
Great Stuff” Matt Benwell Yorkshire, UK
www.superspeedwealth.com


James Chambers
From “Going Nowhere”
To Launching Products!
“Hi Chris,
...Before I met you, I was chopping and changing from one get-rich-quick scheme
to the next. I had no focus. I had no list. I had no JV partners.
I was going nowhere fast. Your systematic model has opened so many doors for me. I now have people coming
to me. These are people with far bigger lists than what I have, but they want to
JV with me.
(BTW I love what you teach about creating your own inner circle. It rocks!) Since starting your program I've gone from $50/week with no opt-ins, to now
regularly getting over $300/week and an ultra-responsive list of over 2000.
I'm really looking forward to my own launch, as with the JV's I've now gotten on
board I cannot wait.
Thanks Chris. I owe you one.”
James Chambers Surrey, UK


Jonathan Anderson
“Accelerate past the learning curve...”
“I've never seen anything this thorough. Chris has made it so easy to accelerate
past the learning curve, virtually over night! Chris, where were you with this
three years ago? I could have avoided so much hardship trying to navigate the
affiliate marketing world by myself. Thank you for finally creating a product
that anyone could find success in!” Jonathan Anderson www.frontierinternetmarketing.com


Todd Lamb 
“Achieving Success [Is] Automatic...” “Hey Chris,
Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say thanks for your help with exploding
my online marketing career. Prior to becoming a part of your coaching program I had hit a lot of dead ends
and was feeling overwhelmed. I now enjoy between $300 to $440 per day and as I
implement each of the strategies you taught me those numbers are sure to grow. Your systematic approach and timely advice made achieving success automatic.
I really look forward to a continued working relationship and appreciate the
time you took to help me create the Internet Lifestyle I was after.”
Todd Lamb
British Columbia, Canada
www.TacticalAffiliateAssault.com



Pawel Reszka 
“67 sales in 18 hours”
“Hey Chris,
Freaking amazing! Dude, I tried one of your techniques after going through only
one of the modules and pulled 67 sales within 18 hours. The best part is that it
was for a product of mine that I totally abandoned and wasn't
going to promote anymore. When you first sent me the product for review I didn't
think I was going to learn anything new, but I was wrong. I have picked up some
very effective and powerful marketing tactics that will increase my sales
drastically. For anyone reading your sales letter right now I say Get It!” Pawel Reszka www.GoogleManipulator.com


Kim Roach
“I Had My First
$1,000 Day!” “For me, coaching has really been the key to putting all the pieces together. As an Internet Marketer, it's easy to get overwhelmed by the unlimited amount of advice
you'll find on the Internet.
But with Chris, you know EXACTLY what to do and when - because he's been there.
You don't have to second guess yourself or wonder if you're doing the right
thing.
Chris will show you THE quickest path to creating a successful online business.
With Chris, I had my first $1,000+ day within 3 weeks.
$1,362 to be exact.
It's hard to describe the incredible emotions that washed
over me on that first $1,000 dollar day. But I'll never forget the look on my
mom's face when I told her the news. As the tears began to roll down her face, I
knew that I had made her proud.
And I can tell you there's no greater feeling.
...I would have paid 5x what Chris is asking. 
Forever Thankful...”
Kim Roach Kentucky, USA www.buzzblogger.com


YES!

I'm ready, Chris.

I'm ready to invest in my business... invest my future... invest in myself.

And I am finally ready to put all I discover from this course into immediate
action...

I know “ Clickbank Inner Circle” is the plan I need...

The one plan to take me from average Joe... to total insider... The only plan
to rocket my online business into the stratosphere!

I understand that for the locked-in low price of just , I'm getting instant
download access to the entire package…


home make money

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How To Make money with affiliate programs Today. Affiliate marketing is the easier and probably the most effective method to make money from the internet. It is basically, a kind of selling technique where potential buyers from your website are directed to the websites of sellers. For every click, the website owner gets a small commission.
www.onlineuniversalwork.com